Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Big Book

Do you remember the big Sears and JCPenney catalogs that used to come in the mail? I loved those things! My grandmother always had them, and they were so versatile. I would spend hours planning my house, my wardrobe, my nursery, and when it was time to eat it became my brother's booster seat at the table. Seriously, I would look at them intensely, writing down what I would buy one day (twenty something years in the future). Funny thing, I don't know that I have bought anything for my house from Sears or JCPenney.

Today I got the updated version of those catalogs in the mail, the IKEA 2013 book.



I was just as excited to see it as I used to be for a new catalog at Granny's! Yes, I will sit down at some point and plan my house from it, probably a dream kitchen. I'll make a list of items to look for the next time I go to Atlanta. The biggest difference.......you will definitely find some of those goodies in my house in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment