Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Snow Fun Day One

We woke up to 4 inches of snow this morning! It had been predicted for several days, but when I got up with Rowe at 2 a.m. there was nothing and I really thought they had missed it, so to wake up to a few inches was so exciting!

We started in the front yard with a plan to build a snowman. The snow wasn't packing well, so we took a few pictures and headed out back. Brennan was thrilled to get his gator out and running. He and Mike also found a saucer sled that they had a lot of fun with. After warming up, we walked around outside for a little while. Brennan spotted our neighbors outside and was eager to join their fun. They sledded down a perfect size hill just for them. We had an afternoon snack of snow cream. Later, we ventured out to the farm. We planned to visit my parents but ended up at my brother and sister-in-law's where the fun was happening. Brennan got to ride and drive a little Polaris ATV. He had a blast! The entire ride home he begged us to take him back and leave him. He fell asleep early, with hopes of more snow fun tomorrow.








I had to attempt a little photo session for Rowe's first snow. They didn't turn out to be what I was trying for exactly, but we had fun.








 I thought I had at least 11 years before I had this experience! It was a fun little ride. I MIGHT have been bitten by the ATV bug. We spent a lot of time riding as kids, and it was fun to see Brennan having that same thrill.



1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots of fun. Katie Lee had that same little cream bunny jacket with the satin ribbon. Your babies are growing so fast.

    ReplyDelete