Thursday, February 19, 2015

Sweet Valentine's!

We've had a fun few days! We kicked off our Valentine's celebration with Brennan's school party last week. On Monday night he came in while I was doing laundry, and in a distraught tone proclaimed he HAD to call his teacher immediately. When I questioned why, he explained that she said their family was supposed to come to their party and his daddy wouldn't be able to come because he was traveling. Thinking that Mike planned to be back by then, I suggested he call his daddy instead and invite him to the party. Much to Brennan's delight Mike accepted his invitation, so he got to have both parents for his special party. It was a lot of fun. Brennan's Valentine's were Yoda cards with glow sticks for light sabers, since he is obsessed with Star Wars at the moment.








On Valentine's day, we had family time and a little cousins party. We started the night with dinner at Pizza Hut. It always feels like a throwback to my childhood when we go there. I remember many sleepovers and fun nights starting at Pizza Hut when I was a kid. Then we came home for chocolate fondue. I thought it would be something fun and different for the kids. Maeleigh and Brennan were excited about it, but Rowe ended up being the one to love it. They all had fun celebrating with a dance party and lots of play time. Maeleigh set up a school for us and made lunch passes. Brennan was the helper teacher, and lectured on Star Wars. I wish I had a video, but I was instructed to sit in my seat until lunch time.
















No comments:

Post a Comment