Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What A Day!

Today has been one of those days that I should have slept through! I ended up in great pain from my back, so I stayed home from school while everyone else went back after the Swine Flu break. The doctor did call in stronger meds so I'm starting to feel better. This afternoon we found out that our house sell fell through. Our buyer had a problem with the sell of their house, so now we are back to square one. We had already packed a lot of boxes since we were suppose to move next week. My amazing, darling husband has spent the evening unpacking enough stuff to make the house look good again, and sprucing up everything. I could only supervise, and cheer him on. I am so thankful for his love and patience. Hopefully the house we want to buy will wait for us, since it wasn't actually on the market. I think it's time to go to bed and start again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment