Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat!




I think Brennan's first Halloween could be classified as a trick! We dressed him in his lion costume Saturday night to pass out candy. He was so tired from a busy day that he wasn't too excited about it, but he was a pretty good sport. I think he did enjoy seeing the other kids dressed up.

Sunday was going to be his fun day. Our plan was to go to our church family festival, then my grandparents, and my parents. I ran in Walmart quickly on our way, and Brennan and Mike stayed in the car. I came out to find our little goblin covered in barf. He had gotten sick a couple of times. So, it was home for the evening for us. Luckily, Brennan seemed fine once we got home. He was full of energy and couldn't wait to eat. I have no idea what made him sick, but I'm glad it was short lived.

We ended up enjoying a more quiet evening at home. A few more trick or treaters showed up at our door, and we played a lot. I wonder if that was B's plan all along :). Mike and I agreed that we didn't mind the time at home, especially since the little goblin seems OK.

1 comment:

  1. He is adorable in the lion costume!! We have started the barfing for "no apparent" reason. Until one day my mom was riding in the back seat and saw Ethan pushing his hands in his mouth. The joys of cutting more teeth I assume. :)

    ReplyDelete