It is Cabot Pro V.T. solid stain. It is suppose to be a little tougher and goes on a little thicker. It is actually not made for horizontal surfaces, but because the floor is covered I think it will work just fine (so far so good). It covered the previous stain wonderfully.
It's not totally complete. I plan to paint the screen framing when we replace the screen soon. The progress so far already makes it seem brighter and larger.
Another quick project I completed was a magnetic area for Brennan's play room. I have wanted to put something on the wall where he could play with letters and numbers. I had a couple of ideas but they just hadn't happened. Finally I was at the Dollar Tree this week and saw round pizza pans. I decided three of those would be fun and easy.