Saturday, October 22, 2011

Just For Fun

I thought I would share a couple of Brennan's recent funny shots.

One night I was going to sneak away for a relaxing bath. I started the water and then Mike and Brennan came in the bedroom to ask something. I answered Mike and  turned around to find Brennan here:
In the bathtub, pj's and all! You can see that mischievous little grin peaking from around his paci. He knew exactly what he was doing :). He is so quick to see an opportunity and take it.  I have to stay on my toes!

This is just a funny picture:
If you can see his hair, it's standing straight up all over. I don't think I could have gotten this look for him if I tried. He had spent his first night with Nonna and Papa, then came home and took a nap on the sofa. When he woke up we were eating, so he came and sat down oblivious to his nice do!

No comments:

Post a Comment