Saturday, March 17, 2012

Feeling the Green

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Everything is a little green around here. Green as in pollen green. The only color of green I really can't stand. When I looked out at our cars this morning, I realized just why I've been sick all week. After sitting overnight, they are covered in a layer of pollen.



It's amazing how those little specks have so much power. They can grow a mighty oak or cripple a determined woman.  I was determined to fight these sinus/allergies off this year, but today I officially declare them the winner. Even with two shots, antibiotics, and allergy medicine, they ruled the week and now the weekend. Here's hoping with a little Irish luck that next week will get back on track. I have a toddler to chase, a bedroom to finish, yard work to do, and two special birthdays to celebrate. I don't care to sit on the sofa any longer. Luckily, this little leprechaun is feeling good.



1 comment: