Bathroom before new paint and floor and decluttering
Bedroom before painting
I had hoped to be sharing a finished product, but it's been a slow go. This lovely brick wall took up a good part of one day to paint.
I have marked several items off the to do list though:
paint bedroom including the brick wall and trim paint bathroom hang chandelier in bathroom
- hang mirror light in bathroom
- hang mirror
- hang chandelier in bedroom
purchaseand hang new fan in bedroom purchase and schedule install of new flooring in bathroom and closet purchase storage cabinet for bathroom
- finish paint treatment on bedroom floor
- sew window treatments and pillows for bedroom
purchase new bedding
- purchase blind for bathroom
- purchase and hang barn door track and door on bathroom
- stuff and fluff with the pretty stuff
hang new light in closet
- move in!
I want to paint a second coat on some of the trim in the bedroom, and then touch up a few places. Next will be finishing the floor, and sewing while it dries for a few days. Mike's trip for next week was canceled last night, so I think a few more honey do items may get knocked out as well. It shouldn't be too much longer! Of course this little guy takes precedence, so his naps and social schedule kind of dictate how fast it will all happen.