Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Drop In Drop Cloths

Yes, I am a little obsessed with drop cloths. I am about to use them in our barn as a curtain wall. They will hide all the barn stuff (paint, garden supplies, etc.) when we use the barn for entertaining. I went to get them today at Home Depot, and found a super deal awaiting. Right now they have this bonus pack:



It is two 6' x 9' drop cloths for $10, the normal price of one. They are the exact same cloths as I had gotten before. The shelf tag said promo, so I don't know if they will keep these in stock or not.

I had already thought about using one as a shower curtain. It would be a great size for a ceiling to floor one. Now I think I may also use them as table cloths. I tried one out today and it fits great on a 6' folding table. I'm thinking I could have all matching table cloths for the barn, but I'm still deciding if I want that. I'm also wondering if you could dye these suckers. Oh, the possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment