Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Good Day All Around

I have two bits of good news to share! First, Mike will keep his job until August. That sounds a whole lot better than no job after today. He has a couple of leads to continue after August, and will continue pursuing any options.

Second, Brennan has made potty training progress. Yes, I know many of you would rather not hear about my toddler's bodily functions. I'm primarily documenting this information for myself. He has shown that he was ready for training, but personally chose not to participate. Finally, he chose to start working on it yesterday and seems to really want to be an official big boy. He just needed it to be completely his choice, in his time, and wants to be totally independent when it happens. I'll take that! We have a long way to go, but I'm sure if he stays set on it the time will pass quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment