Thursday, January 26, 2012

Picture Post----Catching Up AGAIN

When I was teaching I tried to never have a bulletin board, project, etc. that I had to update everyday. I could never keep up if I did, and would get so frustrated when I got behind. (i.e. 100th day of school count when I taught first grade--ugh) This picture challenge has proven to be just as hard for me, maybe that's why it's called a challenge. Anyway, I do have fun when I get around to actually blogging and that's what really counts I guess.

#22 Shoes
Women's Hearthside Slippers, Scuffs, Medium B, 7, Persimmon
I love these slippers from L.L. Bean. I've had a red pair for four or five years. They are so cushy and comfy, and have held up really well. Today we got a new catalog with a $10 gift card in it. When I looked up the slippers they were marked down to $19.99. So I just got a new pair for $10! Woo Hoo!

...........And apparently that's all the catching up for today. I can't get any pictures to upload :(



No comments:

Post a Comment