Thursday, January 12, 2012

Picture Post Catchup

Ok, this week has been weird and busy, although I couldn't really tell you what's made it that way. Maybe it's the fact that for the first time in three weeks we aren't getting the house ready for company this weekend. We loved entertaining three weekends in a row, but now it's time for my focus to shift and I've had trouble making that happen. I say all that to say OOPS, I have forgotten to post any pictures! Here's a little catch up:

#2 Breakfast
This wasn't actually his breakfast, but it is what he fixed himself while I fixed his breakfast. He got the box off the counter and poured his own cereal on the table. The picture doesn't really do it justice. There were Cheerios all over the table and floor. Just another chance for Wells to earn his keep.






#20 People I Love
My two faves celebrating Alabama's win Monday night.


#25 Something I Made
I made this camera strap cover for myself today, finally one I like for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment