Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Picture Post

#26 Color

A few grays for this gray day. It's kind of funny that I love bold colors, but chose to share these grays as my color picture. I'm still trying to decide on a gray for our bedroom. Since I decided to paint it all myself, and we aren't quite ready for that part yet, I haven't rushed to choose the right color. The top left color is our bathroom already. The aqua swatch turned horizontal is the accent color I would like to paint a piece of furniture. The white is covering another color I had tried, and the rest are my current gray choices. So far I think I like the larger painted middle gray, but I also want to try the swatch on the right. Of course, they all look pretty different in the actual room. I'm going for a soothing palette of gray, cream, and aqua. It will be mostly neutrals with a little pop of color. Hopefully I will decide on a color and get started in February. 

1 comment: