Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Great Day to Get Older

I decided I must need to blog about my birthdays since I can't remember what I did last year. Is that a sign I'm getting old? I always have trouble remembering how old I am too, and I think I'll keep it that way for the next few years actually. This year's birthday has been spread across the week! Tuesday night we ate at Mom and Dad's and had Gigi's cupcakes. Yum! This morning when Brennan woke up Mike told him today was my birthday. His response, "Let's go eat cupcakes!" The kid has it figured out.  I had lunch with my two favorite guys, and got lots of cards from them. Tomorrow, I'm going out to lunch again. Mike and I are going to Atlanta for my requested gift, a shopping trip to Ikea, in a few days. I've also gotten several nice cards, messages, and gifts over the week. With birthdays this nice, I'll keep them coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment